In actual, Harrington hoist is as simple as a hook that keeps hanging downwards from the ceiling. In huge factories, such hoists are used for lifting and shifting heavy loads from one point to another. There are several companies that manufacture such winches, but before approaching them, you need to get in-depth knowledge about the several ingredients of one such pulley.
Obviously, when you will be aware of the components, only then it will be worth-it to spend money on it. So, come on! Let’s have a look at the following points.
1. Hoist Motor – These weight lifting machines contain 60 Minute Duty Rated Motors. Along with it, if Class B Insulation is used, its performance increases even more. Add-on such as standard thermal motor protection & cooling fins act as an icing on the cake.
2. Smart Brake Technology – Hoists that are manufactured these days are equipped with "The Guardian" Smart Brake Technology that comes along with an extended warranty of more than 10 Year!
3. Optional Mechanical Load Brake and Friction Clutch – These components act as a secondary brake in case of motor brake failure, prevents over-winding and protects the hoist against any kind of damage.
4. 5 Pockets Unique Sheave – For reducing chain vibration and increasing durability of the chain.
5. Wear Resistant and High Strength Corrosion Free Load Chain – Load chains of these cranes feature Nickel Plated, Grade 80 Load Chain to resist chain fatigue and wear.
These 5 ingredients bundle together to form a perfect Harrington Hoist for your firm.